Support Services

Finbar is able to provide help and support for community members to access government agencies. We suggest you give us a call and make a time so our staff are able to dedicate time to ensure we can provide all the assistance that you need.

Several forms of ID are required to set up government accounts so please ensure you bring your ID with you to your appointment.

Our staff are able to provide assistance with:

  • Creating and using 'MY GOV' account
  • Completing a 'Working with Children Check' (WWCC)
  • Completing a ‘Police Check’
  • Scanning Documents
  • Uploading Documents
  • Welfare Location Support